Making beer labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacktooth1313

Reaction score
About to finish my very first beer just wondering where can I get square or round labels and maybe a template to do this any advice is very much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I use these. They are rectangular with rounded corners. The link is for laser labels but they have ink jet as well. They are polyester not paper so they will not melt in water. When you are done with the bottle you can peel the label off.

vNmed are you using those labels for 22 oz bottles or 12 oz?

vNmed are you using those labels for 22 oz bottles or 12 oz?

Both and wine bottles too. Some of the 12 ounce bottles I have they are a little big. They are ok on the bombers and even wine bottles. They do look a little small on magnum wine bottles but its the thought that counts.

If you're in a pinch, simply go to the local Office Depot or Staples. Avery (the label maker) makes labels for bottles, dessert jars, etc. They are print and peel and stick! The only downside, is cleaning them off your bottles when a new batch is being bottled. But Bar Cleanser or PBR will eat them off pretty easily.

I got mine a couple of days after I ordered them. Hoping to bottle that batch this weekend, so I'll see how they do.

Finally got mine. Had to email them 4 times to get a hold of them. About 3 weeks from my order date but I got them, and then the next day got a second shipment. Quite strange, but the labels are nice looking!

About to finish my very first beer just wondering where can I get square or round labels and maybe a template to do this any advice is very much appreciated

You could come check out our website. We can do any shape. Our labels use no adhesive and are reusable so you don't have to spend the money and then toss the labels after once use. We also have a design studio now, so whether you have your own image or want to make something from scratch your good to go. If you have time, come check out our site. PM us if you have any questions on our labels.

Back