• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Magnum, Saaz, CTZ, Apollo hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midfielder5

Reaction score
Hi,
I have some excess hops to move for $1.25/ ounce + shipping. I bought too much, I am not brewing as much, my brew partner moved to the East Coast and I would like to use my freezer space for ice bottles for my summer swamp cooler.
The hops have been stored well- frozen, foodsaver bagged/sealed since purchase.

Payment are only through Paypal. Shipping/paypal fees are $6.00 per box (up to 12 oz), 13oz+ = $13.00 shipping.
Let me know what you want and I will PM you the price and my paypal address.
Shipping is per USPS box, 2-3 day priority mail with delivery tracking.

Once $ clears paypal, I will ship out within the next business day.
If you have any questions or want some hops, PM me or reply to this thread.

I have 100% good feedback in iTrader here on HBT.

Thanks,
Wendy

7/15/12 update: I have 7 oz Magnum, 16 oz Saaz, 8 oz CTZ and [-0-] Apollo left.

Hop Type- A.A. - Form # Ounces - Price - Crop Year
US Magnum: 11.6%, pellet, 4oz pkg, $5.00, 2011.

US Magnum: 11.6%, pellet, 3oz pkg, $3.75, 2011.

CZ Saaz: 3.3%, pellet, 4oz pkg, $5.00, 2010.

CTZ: 12.8%, pellet, 4oz pkg, $5.00, 2010.

Uses--
CTZ for Pliny the Elder / Younger clones and other pale ales, IPAs!
http://farmhousebrewingsupply.fmtemp.com/ProdImages/1Pliny the Elder clone PDF-1.pdf

Magnum is a clean bittering hop with high AA%.

Saaz for lagers, pilsners, blonde ales.

PM sent to Integra.
Emmdub- I will let you know what is left, if any, once I hear back.

thanks for your interest!
Wendy

emdub & Pannell
I will let you know what is left, if any, once I hear back - or if not on Thursday a.m. by 8am PST...which ever is sooner. Integra is on the clock ;)

[I like to go in order of thread response and i have dealt with Integra before].

midfielder5 said:
emdub & Pannell
I will let you know what is left, if any, once I hear back - or if not on Thursday a.m. by 8am PST...which ever is sooner. Integra is on the clock ;)

Thanks

emdub & Pannell
OK I did not hear from Integra so I am releasing all hops. PMs sent. Integra- there might be some left after the 2 other people select what they want, check in when you can.

wendy

Record of payments/shipping

emdub - payment rec'd & shipped, 7/5/12
pannell - out;
yoitsluke- paymt recd; shipping 7/6

emmdubb23 said:
Everything was great except my Apollo had some air in it really very satisfied

Sorry about that. It must have broke in shipping. I made your 4 oz pkts the same way on the same day (breaking down 1# pkgs)-- and all were perfect when I packed them.

The Apollo are 2010 hops and I would use them this year, regardless. If it were me, I would say the AA's were 14.5 or 15% when building a recipe instead of the 16% stated, because of their age.

Back