Made me feel good - behold the power of beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunhaus

Reaction score
I was hesitant to post this link because i really don't want to wreck the day with another round of the tired old snotty comments about BMC's from the beer snob crowd. But this old gals story made me smile. Is there anything beer can't fix?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/got-more-beer-93-old-042332124.html

Reminds me of the Iowa kid who had a sign to send money for bush light to his venmo account at ESPN college Gameday. It went viral with people sending money. He got so much that he decided to donate it to the university of Iowa Stead Family children's hospital. Busch and paypal both agreed to match funds. They raised over $3 million for the hospital!

"The spokesperson said Veronesi and her family "have a standing offer for more Coors Light whenever they’re ready for a restock.""

hmmm.....150 beers.....

Reminds me of the Iowa kid who had a sign to send money for bush light to his venmo account at ESPN college Gameday. It went viral with people sending money. He got so much that he decided to donate it to the university of Iowa Stead Family children's hospital. Busch and paypal both agreed to match funds. They raised over $3 million for the hospital!
Last I heard "Busch" has yet to ante up, every one else had. Could be wrong though.
Joel B.

Back