Love TS troubleshooting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeBonesBrewing

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this so I put it in Electric and automated.

I attempted to test run my new brew stand this evening and ran into an issue right off the bat. Powered on my control panel and went to set my HLT and Mash temp to fire up the burners. I hit "set" and it shows SP, I hit "set" again to change the temperature setting and the digital read out would only go to 150. Am I somehow changing another parameter and not the actual SP? According to the instruction sheet that came with the controller it says you must hold the set button for 8 seconds to change the other pre set parameters which I did not do. Can anyone shed some light on this? I didn't even have that many beers tonight!

I wasn't sure where to post this so I put it in Electric and automated.

I attempted to test run my new brew stand this evening and ran into an issue right off the bat. Powered on my control panel and went to set my HLT and Mash temp to fire up the burners. I hit "set" and it shows SP, I hit "set" again to change the temperature setting and the digital read out would only go to 150. Am I somehow changing another parameter and not the actual SP? According to the instruction sheet that came with the controller it says you must hold the set button for 8 seconds to change the other pre set parameters which I did not do. Can anyone shed some light on this? I didn't even have that many beers tonight!

Is it in C or F?

Looks like the max it will do in C is 150, so maybe make sure your set for F

http://www.dwyer-inst.com/Product/Temperature/Switches/DigitalPanelMount/SeriesTS#specs

F.... ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408200678.528554.jpg

The label may say F but if your max is 150 and the max for C is 150, maybe that's the issue, is there a way to change from C to F? A jumper?

Back