• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Lots of items Local only no shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdam556

Reaction score
I have a ton of equipment I want to trade or sell trying to make some room after switching over to electric . I'm looking to get a conical fermenter 14 gallons or less. Also a stainless hop blocker. But open to any trades.

Looking to sell of some brewing equipment

11 - Brand new AEB Nsf Ball lock kegs single handle $90/each all brand new still in shipping box

3 - 35 gallon plastic conical fermenters $150/each never used brand new 2 in box one just removed from box

1-10lb co2 tank new - $100

Temp controller (Johnson Controls) for freezer/fridge/fermentation chamber $30

4 large funnels 2 w/screens $5/each

Bottle cappers $5/each

2 roller Gunnar grain mill $100

5 perlick 525 taps
5 6' tap shanks
5 liquid hoses w/fittings /bo

3 WAY SPLITTER W FITTINGS /$50

1 3lb slim co2 tank empty $40

1 dual body co2 regulator brand new in box $100

1 single body co2 regulator $50

copper coil wort chiller w/garden hose fittings $25

1- Chillzilla w convoluted internals. $150

2 - 30 plate plate chillers $50

Brau Supply Electric Brewing Controller https://brausupply.com/products/brau-sv120-ezboil-120v-electric-brewery-controller-20a $250

8 better bottles 8-6gallon 1-5 gallon $15/each

Tags home brew homebrew keggle carboy keg kegs home brewing homebrewing blichmann camlock chugger pump mashtun kettle beer keezer march fermenter fermentation brewery pilot system ponykeg beer brewing electric biab electricbrewing ebiab brew controller conical fermenting

00Z0Z_gcvVFK2odCW_1200x900.jpg

01212_dPgz1AfdKuJ_1200x900.jpg

00d0d_kOhV8scqLV3_1200x900.jpg

00G0G_cYkBxgKJb2n_1200x900.jpg

00707_29JPX3eA9El_1200x900.jpg

00N0N_6M8nus0J5z1_1200x900.jpg

00r0r_eanYnU6XiOA_1200x900.jpg

00N0N_7qfp67Yp6bu_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
Figured it would be easy enough for people using the internet to follow the link but prices are now listed.

Interested in the basket and 5lb CO2 tank if still available. I'm local in Foxboro, may be able to stop by one night this week if not definitely can over the weekend.

I'll be around Thursday and Friday night and Saturday and Sunday during the morning I have three of the used kegs left And I still have the basket and 5 pound tank

I'll keep updating the post as items sell as of now eveything is available except 3 kegs sold

assuming they are the reconditioned kegs, i'm interested in 1 or 2. I'll send you a PM to see if we can figure out a time to meet.

If someone local would be willing to grab the stainless coil and ship it to VA, pm me please

herms coil and false bottom are spoken for pending pick up later tonight looking to move on the rest of these items as well to clear out space if someone want to buy the whole lot or a good chunk ill give a good price

all kegs have sold thanks for all the messages! just the listed items left.

Just updated I'm away for the weekend and will post something me pictures of the new items when I get back but the kegs are brand new in the box my brother stopped brewing and we had ordered 20 new kegs and a couple conicals to split and he's moving and doesn't want to take it with him. I also have some other stuff of his I may or may not sell. Chillzilla conviluted counter flow a regular counterflow. There all s also a really nice industrial stainless steed 4 pass itt heat exchanger came out of the Gillette factory in Boston perfect for a large 1-4 barrel system for cooling wort.

Interested in the following if available:
- grain mill
- plastic conical fermenter (would like pics)

Latest posts

Back