• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Lot of Equipment Pittsburgh, PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoFortySX

Reaction score
I am selling all of the home brewing equipment that I own. I very much enjoyed making my own home brew but no longer have the time or interest. The equipment is just collecting dust. I would rather have someone enjoy the craft instead of watching this equipment go to waste.

This lot includes everything that you will need to start brewing, The only addition to this kit that I would recommend is a wort chiller, other than that, its all there plus more.

With this lot I will also include a Cheese making kit, Soda Flavoring and yeast to make your own soda as well as a Mr. Beer kit to get you started brewing before you move onto real brewing.

PLEASE READ: I AM NOT SELLING INDIVIDUAL PIECES. THIS IS BEING SOLD AS A WHOLE DUE TO NEEDING ALL OF THE PIECES TO HAVE A COMPLETE KIT TO MAKE BEER, WINE OR MEAD.

Here is a rough inventory of what I have but I am sure I missed some odds and ends:
10 Blue Swing-top Wine Bottles
20 Swing-top Beer Bottles
5 gal Fermentation Bucket
5 Gal Bottling Bucket
Large Funnel
Large Brew Pot

2 - 3 Gal Carboy (great for splitting batches of beer)
5 Gal Secondary Carboy
Cheese Making Kit (Mozzarella or Ricotta)
Soda Making Kit - Soda Making Yeast
Strawberry Flavoring
Small Funnel
Small Graduated Cylinder
Bottle Cap
Digital Scale
Bottle Cleaner
4 pounds of Corn Sugar
5lbs of Sanitizer
Mr. Beer Kit (All pieces included)
Secondary Cover
Bottle Capper
Small containers of sanitizer
Mesh Bag
Cheese Cloth
Corn Syrup Drops
Baster
3 Hydrometers
4 Airlocks
Clear tubing for transfer
Potassium metabisulfite (Stops Fermentation)
Potassium Sorbate (Stops Fermentation)
Stirring tools
Bottle and Carboy brushes
Auto-siphons
Sampler
The box is random spigots and caps

I am asking 300 dollars firm, If you are interested, Please contact me via email - I will reply immediately.

[email protected]

here are a few pictures, not everything I have is pictured.

00M0M_hjDJbWMcwku_600x450.jpg

00m0m_9rZl53PXoeR_600x450.jpg

00S0S_119Wq7d7d4d_600x450.jpg

00707_3Hmnb8YcViy_600x450.jpg

00h0h_lvopdzojwLw_600x450.jpg

Thank you,
Jimmy

Bump - Lots of offers to buy pieces but I am not parting this out. I want it all gone. At this point I just want to move this stuff out of the spare bedroom so I am willing to make someone a hell of a deal. If you have 250 dollars and come get this equipment ASAP - its yours.

Back