• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio looking to get a march pump or keggle in trade for 5 gallon cornies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewingChemist

Reaction score
Hi!
Looking to upgrade my brewing rig by going to a single tier and need a march pump for it as well as another keggle! If you have either and are looking to get rid of them in exchange for some 5 gallon ball lock cornies, let me know! I have a surplus :) If you would consider the trade post what you think is a fair trade (how many, etc). Also, hoping to get this done semi-locally - not liking the idea of shipping cornies. So Ideally within a 2-3 hour drive of cincinnati, Ohio.

Thanks for looking!

trade pending on a pump....now just looking to trade for a keggle...would prefer to trade two ball lock cornies (in good condition) for a keggle to be used as a hlt.
thanks

I have some converted kegs from my old system, I'm sure my wife would love to see some gone. I'm local to Cincy (west side), PM me and I'm sure we can work out a deal.

Joe

I have some converted kegs from my old system, I'm sure my wife would love to see some gone. I'm local to Cincy (west side), PM me and I'm sure we can work out a deal.

Joe

I traded a pump for some ball locks with no issues. Happy to do business with. I recommend a PM as well.

Back