Looking for some mead buddies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stace

Reaction score
Hi folks! I'm just dipping my toe in this world with some small batch meads. I'm good with flavors and creativity... Low on science. So I'm hoping to learn from everyone else's experience! Thanks for letting me in!

I'm just getting cider making myself and want to eventually get into cysers and melomels too. If you haven't checked them out yet Brian and Derica on YouTube have a channel called city steading brews that does ALOT of meads. It's kinda their specialty. They definitely do things a particular way and there are different ways to do it, none of them wrong. But if you need some education on brewing mead they kind of classify themselves as an education channel and will give you a basic understanding of the process and MANY recipes to try out!

Hi, I've done a bit mead myself, and just getting back to keeping bee's again after a 8yr hiatus.
I'm not a master, but willing to share what experience I have.

Back