Looking for some Heady Topper for the Wife.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you get either of those?
He is in NY I would doubt it...

OP: Take a trip over there! Beautiful weather this time of the year...just make sure you have a 4X4 truck lol
Plus its not only heady up in northern Vermont, visiting hill farmstead, Burlington and all the shops on the way was such a great time.
Me and the mrs go up every couple months and are even thinking about moving up there.

Cheers!

Johnnyhitch1 said:
He is in NY I would doubt it... OP: Take a trip over there! Beautiful weather this time of the year...just make sure you have a 4X4 truck lol Plus its not only heady up in northern Vermont, visiting hill farmstead, Burlington and all the shops on the way was such a great time. Me and the mrs go up every couple months and are even thinking about moving up there. Cheers!
He didnt have his location when I asked. Oh well the search continues.

Like previously said, Canandaigua NY, one of the finger lakes. And I would love to, however having a full time job, opening a nano brewery and owning a bar makes it a bit tough to do anything!

Back