Looking for pomegranate juice recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mstef

Reaction score
Hey,

I got five gallons of langers 100% pomegranate juice and want to start a batch tomorrow. I can't seem to find any pomegranate recipes that don't call for actual pomegranates. Does any one know any recipes for juice? Any information would be great.

Thanks

Thanks for the link. I did see that post but was really confused about the barley, as most people were. Why would that call for it, but other recipes don't? Also, it seems like so much water is being added. Won't that dull the flavor? Can you post the amounts of the additives you used?

Thanks

I haven't made it. Was just trying to help you out with a juice recipe. You might be better asking on the thread directly.

Oh, my mistake. I thought it was your thread. Thanks again.

I have some percolating away right now. I didn't add anything to it except a little nutrient, a little pectic enzyme and a little acid blend. I didn't even add sugar because I am going for more of a "wine cooler" I want it to be about 5% maybe 7% I may add same sugar to it when I rack it off the first time to get the extra 2%

#tag#winecoolers, hard soda, hard lemonade & more

Latest posts

Back