Looking for brewer to lead brew class. Chicago

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GDOMEL

Reaction score
I have been asked by a local establishment to start a brew club. I am looking for an experienced brewer who knows how to run a class for up to 20 people. We have all equipment and space. We need someone who can help us make good beer and watch the brews as they ferment to make sure all is good. We do not want to do the full hour boil. Please leave your information on this site or ask me to be your friend and we can go from there. If you want you can email me your resume or information on your experience to [email protected]. Please include a contact number. Thanks

Since you're from the southside, you might call Greg at Bev Art in the Beverly neighborhood (101st and Western). They do beer, wine and mead classes there, so have the direct experience you're looking for. They might be willing to come to your new club and do a class.

We did mention it to them but are looking to be a little less dependent on an established business. We would like to take this in a business direction and do not want to step on any ones toes in the process. He is extremely smart and dedicated to this industry. We are looking to sell equipment and supplies after we get established. Thanks for the help.

Back