Looking for a "Raging *****" clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyguy0313

Reaction score
Anyone have a link or know where to find a clone recipe for Raging ***** by flying dog brewery?? It's a wheat IPA with 8.3% abv! It's liquidy Amazingness!!! Please help!

Lol well thanks for that. Trying to search on the HBT app is a bit difficult. Thanks for the illustration...

Honestly, I have no idea why HBT search is terrible, but I do sympathize. Most Google homebrew results point towards HBT, and those that don't will if you add "homebrewtalk" to your search.

It's a great beer and I hope the clone works out for you :mug:

Thanks so much and sorry for such a noob question. Don't do any forums except for hbt, and this was like my 5th or 6th post. I tried that beer once and I'm damn hooked. This will only be my second brew, so I might wanna try the extract version. Don't know if I'm ready to get my feet wet with AG yet!

This will only be my second brew, so I might wanna try the extract version. Don't know if I'm ready to get my feet wet with AG yet!

I think this is wise. There's really nothing wrong with extract beers, AG just opens up more possibilities. Once you're making good beer with extract and are willing to make the investment, you're ready for AG.

Back