Looking for a good, organized way to store my equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pingwin77

Reaction score
I have your basic home brewing set-up for kitchen brewing. I'm looking for an organized way of storing everything so I do not get cat hair all over my stuff. I have looked into a 24"28" toolbox but that is just as unorganized as storing it in a bucket.

Does anyone here have any good ideas for storage? It needs to hold the standard brew stuff in an organized and easy to get way. Here is my basic list:

-Hydrometer
-Hydrometer sample tube
-24" stir stick
-24" Auto siphon
-Crimp-style bottle cap crimper.
-Large Dial thermometer
-Carboy and Bottle brush
-Bottle jet-style cleaner
-24" racking tube
-bottle caps
-Faucet adapter
-Bottle filler
-3 feet of siphon tubing.

I think that covers the basic stuff I'm looking to organize. If there are some compartment (maybe softball sized) that would be great too. That way I can just dump some caps or other smaller things in to them.

Thanks for any tips or advice you have for helping store and organize my brew stuff.

Cheers!

I just have two of those large storage bins from the Home Depot that have the foling over plastic cover..then I just sort the smaller stuff into zip licks...
Keg eqmpt, o rings, clamps, QD etc...

Funny I just cleaned everything out and reorganized today... To each his own man..you'll figure out the way you like to store things

Back