• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a Dual tap tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frogman

Reaction score
Does anyone have a dual tap tower laying around that they want to sell? My buddy is in the market for one. Thanks.

I've got an old one. No taps or shanks, just the tower. For a fellow NJ brewer, it's yours for the price of shipping.

tower2.jpg

On the off chance that frogman or his buddy doesn't take it I am also looking for a dual tap tower and from NJ.

Okay thanks, and I'm from central jersey, near new brunswick. I've lurked on here for a little while but only made an account recently. Still trying to figure out how to update my profile.

update . . .

Does anyone have a dual tap tower laying around that they want to sell? My buddy is in the market for one. Thanks.

Here's how it went down. It's been a month and haven't heard from frogman or his friend.

Didn't plan to ask for repayment for shipping cost. Just trying to be helpful, but a thank-you would have been nice. I even sent the dude a bottle of homebrew along with the tower.

Burnt again!
:rolleyes:

AnOldUR said:
Rob

Thanks. I'd still be interested to hear what he says.

Hope you had a good vacation.
Herm

frogman said:
Hey Herm,
Sorry I just saw your message, I was on vacation and just got back. I'll shoot him a text and get the scoop on it.

Rob

AnOldUR said:
Hey. Didn't want to bother you or your buddy, but curiosity got the best of me. UPS says he got the package last Thursday, but I got no confirmation from him. Might have not been what he expected. No big deal. It would just be nice to know one way or the other.

Thanks
Herm

frogman said:
Great will do. He's my apprentice, lol. I got him into homebrewing about a year ago. He was the only one of my friends that would come over on brew day to help and learn the process. My other friends just wanted to hangout and drink free beer, haha.

Thanks again Herm,
Rob

AnOldUR said:
Sure. Tell him to email his address and I'll get it out to him. We can worry about the shipping cost after I find out what it is. Is he a homebrewer also?

frogman said:
Hi Herm,

I just heard back from him. He's said he will take it. Do you want me to give him your email address so you guys can make arrangements with shipping?

Rob

AnOldUR said:
Rob

Hope it's something he can use. Please let me know one way or the other. A couple of other HBTers have expressed intrest. Thanks.

Herm

frogman said:
Hi,

That sound like a great deal. I passed it alone to my buddy, I'm just waiting to hear back from him.

Thanks,
Rob

Back