Look at what SWMBO bought

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bumpnzx3

Reaction score
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=90990-742-157059&lpage=none
She claims it was on sale for $43.xx

I keep my equipment on a shelf in the basement and my ingredients in a cabinet upstairs. SWMBO knows that it drives me nuts that my stuff is in several different places in the house- so she bought that contraption. Not only that- but she smeasured the depth of it to insure my carboys would fit in the bottom. Since the bottom is raised- I am going to put a couple blocks of wood on the floor under the bottom to support the load of a full primary and a full secondary. I am also going to use a hole saw to cut a small hole in the back of the cabinet to run my blowoff tube out and into a bucket of water. Now- all of my equipment, ingredients, and fermenting/conditioning beer can all go in one place. Not only that- but she's allowing this contraption to go just off the kitchen by the back door!!!

:mug: to SWMBO

It's nothing like the brew house you are working on- but it will due and it will keep the light off of my carboys. :D

SWMBO saw this and thought it was perfect so today we went to buy it but got Link instead. Thanks for the tip this should be perfect, keep her happy and all of my stuff will be in one place. We will be putting it in the laundry room just off the kitchen. You sir just made her very happy and me as well.

Back