Long Island Homebrew- Opinions?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

96Illini

Reaction score
Anyone ever deal with these guys? I think I probably got ripped off, luckily not for much money. I ordered a 3/8 ball valve sample port for the Catalyst fermenter back in April. They charged my card immediately. The item didn't arrive, so I emailed and eventually found out that the item was on backorder. Long story short, I never received the item, and they don't respond to emails or their online chat. Nobody answers their phone, it goes to straight to some weird google voicemail. Turns out the google reviews are bad as well (probably should have checked there first). Anyhow, there's probably better options out there, I wouldn't mess with these guys.

Well I'll be...later in the afternoon yesterday, I received the following reply from Long Island Homebrew:
---------------

Greg, good news. We just received notification yesterday that these have arrived on hand and all orders would be shipping out this week. I will update you with tracking as soon as it is received. Thanks again for your continued patience.

Brett Tepper
Long Island Homebrew | p: 516-500-7299
Lawrence, NY 11559 | www.lihomebrew.com
Visit us on eBay! Follow us on Facebook! Review us on Google!
----------------------

Anybody want to bet a beer on whether or not I get a tracking number this week? I'll wait till the end of the week before I call the credit card company to give them every possible chance to make it right.

Back