LHBS near Johnstown PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baum604

Reaction score
I am in search of a LHBS near Johnstown PA. I looked online but can't seem to find one that is within 25 miles. Does anyone know of any? Thx

I grew up in Bedford County and there used to be a home brew shop around Altoona. Not sure of the name though. I've since moved away, so I'm not sure if it's still there. But, it's worth checking out.

Did a yellowbook.com search of Altoona and found this listing under homebrew supply.

Home Brew Shoppe
RR 220
Altoona,PA 16601
(814) 946-3799

I haven't been out to 'toona for a few years. Used to work the Tour de Toona bike race every year. Used to spend a night eating at this little Italian place. Lina's, I think. Best potato gnochi I have ever had. Johnston was a nice place to visit as well. One of the stages started and ended there too. We used to throw candy to the Amish kids as we drove by the farms. Sometimes there would be 10-15 of them waiting.

Ahhh....found one finally! I found one in Loretto, near Ebensburg, Brew-it-yourself. They have no website but found them on Facebook.

Back