LHBS near Cleveland, OH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

746d

Reaction score
I'm on the west side of Cleveland, and JW Dover has been my LHBS for a while. I drove up there the other day to find the place empty with a "For Lease" sign in the window. All I need is a single sachet of either ale or champagne yeast for a batch of cider. Anyone know of any other shops in the Westlake/North Olmsted/Avon area? I don't feel like making the ~25 minute drive to either Cleveland Brew Shop or that new place that opened in Brunswick.

Haven't lived there in a couple years but there was a small shop in Lakewood if I remember...on Detroit near Quaker steak and lube?

Ah, thank you! I forgot they had a small supply of homebrew ingredients. But I'll keep them in mind and check them out.

I think CBS would be your best bet. I'm not familiar with any other stores than the ones you mentioned that would carry yeast.

Back