• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Leaf hops - Citra, Simcoe, Amarillo, Cascade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocotaco

Reaction score
I'm selling some hops. I was way too optimistic when I bought them, but life has got in the way and it's pretty clear to me that I won't be able to brew as much as I wanted to this year.

All are leaf hops, latest harvest (2013). I have never sold off hops before but I think my asking price is fair. Let me know if I'm off.

I'm planning to ship in flat-rate USPS padded envelopes (roughly $6) but of course I will do local pick-up instead. San Clemente, CA. I'll pack whatever quantity you want into vacuum-sealed bags.

Citra leaf hops - $2.75/oz plus shipping
Amarillo leaf hops - $2.75/oz plus shipping
Simcoe leaf hops - $2.50/oz plus shipping
Cascade leaf hops - $1.50/oz plus shipping

PM me if you are interested; I will negotiate price if you want to buy a bunch (say 8 oz). The prices come from me trying not to lose money on buying and vacuum packing the hops. I hope it's not too far out of line with what you see online.

I'm surprised how many PMs I've received about them - I've PMed you all back (I think!) and I will post here (and let you all know) if I make a deal.

OK, sorry to post back here but there were so many responses that I can't start chasing people down individually.

To make it simple, I am going to make the following offer:

8 oz each of Amarillo, Citra, Simcoe, and Cascade. Each will be vacuum packed in one big 8oz package (except Amarillo which I already have packed in smaller packages).

$65 shipped. Any takers, PM me to close the deal.

I will take the citra

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back