• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nevada [Las Vegas] 2x Delta Brewing Systems 8 gal FermTanks + Accessories!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheJoeCole

Reaction score
PXL_20211215_155605989.jpg

Two gallon fermenters (Delta Brewing Systems FermTank) perfect for a 5-6 gallon batch!

One was used about a dozen times, the other is unused but in an opened box.

I'm keeping my third one for 5 gallon batches. I love these fermenters and am only upgrading to get a 10-gallon batch fermenter!

Like new. Original prices listed below and can be seen by visiting the manufacturer's website:

https://www.deltabrewingsystems.com/collections/fermentation/products/the-fermtank-8-gallon
2x Fermenters - Originally $225 each
1x Cooling coil, thermowell, and lid - Originally $91
Neoprene Insulating Jacket - $59
1x Ball lock gas post for closed transfers - $15
Odds and ends accessories, connectors, plugs, spare lid, etc.

Originally $615, selling for $500. I think it's priced fairly, but I will entertain offers.

Local pickup only please.

Did you sell these? If not, then where are you located?
Cheers!
KW

I have not yet, have someone in my homebrew club who expressed interest, but that was before Christmas and I haven't heard more.

I'm in N. Las Vegas, on base at Nellis, but I can meet anywhere in the metro area

Latest posts

Back