Large Giveaway - Fermenter, Mash Paddles, Thermapen

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bobkatzz - username on CityProfile the same.

Kinda did it backwards though - registered on the CityProfile - did my obligatory 5 (nice forum BTW - met a new ham radio operator!) and THEN signed up here. Hope that's ok.

Nice job! - Lots of good info - back into brewing after a 24 year hiatus. Lots has changed and I don't think any of us would have dreamed of a conical fermenter back then!

bk

Count me in. User name on CityProfile the same : Livendadream. By the way, that site is awesome!

Username: Xtant

Seems like, for some reason, there's a lot of homebrewing topics in that forum. I don't know why there would have been such an influx of homebrewers ;)

Now to check my jeep forum...

Hi,

I've joined CityProfile and posted at least 5 times. Please enter me in the drawing! My user name is Daveku.

(I've enjoyed the new site you've developed!)

daku (aka Daveku)

Posted 5 times. I'm sure there will be more but I have no topics in mind as of yet. Same username in both forums

Registered under the same user name as here (Golddiggie) and have 5 posts under my belt there now (for MA and ME states)... Since I'm unemployed right now, having 'free' hardware/equipment to help my brewing would be a HUGE benefit... :D

cityprofile username: onebadsc
Please enter me in the contest.

username: kaitiura

Posts and new threads started too!

Fermenter for me! Thanks for the contest.

Is anyone else getting spam emails after signing up on this site?

Absolutely! Good thing I made up a faux email for this damn plug. I just had a feeling...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back