Lagunitas WTF?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madtown1

Reaction score
That's right I said it... well typed it anyway... Lagunita WTF... Wilco Tango Foxtrot. Their website contends, "A big Ol' Imperial Brown Ale to help you with your slipperly slide on into springtime. Rich, smooth, dangerous & chocolatey."
Watching the Sox v. Spankees... not looking good.... but, gotta say pretty good beer this WTF...:tank:

whiskey tango foxtrot if your goin by the phonetic alphebet ...I wonder why they say wilco :p
Lagunitas is my fav brewery...I love every one of their beers ...havnt had the WTF yet ...sometimes hard to find in my area

whiskey tango foxtrot if your goin by the phonetic alphebet ...I wonder why they say wilco :p
Lagunitas is my fav brewery...I love every one of their beers ...havnt had the WTF yet ...sometimes hard to find in my area
There's a few different phonetic alphabets, but it's possible Lagunitas are fans of the band Wilco who had an album Yankee Hotel Foxtrot a few years back. I saw a mention on the band's blog not long ago.

See this link:
http://leisureblogs.chicagotribune.com/thestew/2010/03/wilco-now-in-beer-form-too.html

I bet using "whiskey" on a label for a bottle of beer would not pass most state alcohol control agencies.

Eric

I tried it, thought it was pure nastiness. More for those of you who enjoy those grapefruit flavoured beers. BLECH!

^^^^ West Coast hop profile is something you have to be in to to drink most Lagunitas beers. Love their whole line up.

I bet using "whiskey" on a label for a bottle of beer would not pass most state alcohol control agencies.

Eric

That's exactly what I was thinking. This is the brewery that has a beer called "censored" because the ATF wouldn't let them call it "Chronic."

Back