Lack of sunlight? Couple yellow leaves...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firebirdude

Reaction score
1st year plants. They're growing great. But I'm getting a couple of leaves up top that are starting to turn yellow. Just 3-4 out of ~45-50. The weather has been TERRIBLE here this past week. GOBS of rain. And when it's not actually raining, it's extremely overcast and gloomy. I don't think I've seen the sun in a week. Think this is the problem?

how is soil drainage? are the plants growing in a sandy soil, or is it mostly clay? any chance the roots are sitting in an underground puddle? hops hate to have wet feet.

Me too. I'm in FLA and working on day 4 of steady rain and dreary overcast. Little worried about the girls but, what can ya do you know? My setup drains well so I'm sure it'll be fine guarding against pools, Just won't be watering for awhile. Hopefully it won't wash all the nutrients outta my soil. only time will tell.

image-37388670.jpg

image-1417760317.jpg

Back