Label Version 489357293845792

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clemson55

Reaction score
Ok I have reworked my label again trying to come up with something a little different. So this is my new idea its a more vertical label, and it sort of teaches you a little something about the beer your drinking. Each beer will have a different colored "star" at the top and different text and then the box around the color and hop will move to the most appropriate. So let me know what you think. One thing in particular I was wondering about is reading the text because of the unusual font.

Tall OSBC Label.jpg

I really like the style and the concept especially of the hops and color scale..BUT I really have a hard time reading the text with the font you are using...on a computer screen, so it would be a pita to try to read that font on a bottle.

Thats what I was worried about, I wanted to try and keep the same font as the logo though. Do you think leaving the name of the beer and changing the rest of the text would throw things off? Also do you think I need to add Old School Brewing Co. (OSBC) on there somewhere?

Much better!
As for spelling out the name, no, leave it as is. Won't you typically be giving out the beer to friends and family who know the name? If not, it gives you an opportunity to explain the name and how you chose it.

Back