label printing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sebastienzeman18

The ShortCanadian
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have some labels that I have created that are rectangular shaped that would wrap around a 12oz bottle or can. I was looking to print some in small quantities up to like 250-500 labels for each design so they last me a long while and so that I can put them on the bottles that I give to friends and family. Does anyone know a cheap website, company, or way of doing this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

The following solution is either free or close to it.

• Print 4 to a sheet on any color printer you can find. If it's a color laser printer, you're done. If it's an inkjet, take the sheet to Kinkos and have copies made.
  • Cut them out, paint both sides of label with a small brush and a bowl of milk (2% is fine), then press on bottle and let dry (for this part, best to employ slave labor, which involves sex and birth and lots of mac and cheese til ready).
  • Labels stay on there just fine, but will not tolerate getting wet. Works on wine bottles too.
1607132574753.png
1607132707935.png

The following solution is either free or close to it.

• Print 4 to a sheet on any color printer you can find. If it's a color laser printer, you're done. If it's an inkjet, take the sheet to Kinkos and have copies made.
  • Cut them out, paint both sides of label with a small brush and a bowl of milk (2% is fine), then press on bottle and let dry (for this part, best to employ slave labor, which involves sex and birth and lots of mac and cheese til ready).
  • Labels stay on there just fine, but will not tolerate getting wet. Works on wine bottles too.

Very interesting technique. I want labels that will wrap around the bottles so I may be only able to fit 2-3 per sheet, but I will certainly need to try this low budget idea out. Your labels look phenomenal so definitely worth a try.

Latest posts

Back