Label help - first baby

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frolfer

Reaction score
So my wife and I are having our first child in May. To celebrate, I brewed a massive russian imperial stout that will be given to family/friends. I named the beer, in honor of her heritage: 1/4 Russian - Babies First Stout

I'm hoping someone can help come up with a label for me, something in the mold of old rasputin. We call our brewery Little Chiques Brewhouse (Chiques is pronounced chickies, it's a creek near our house) so our defacto logo is a chicken. I'd love if the label could have a baby chick wearing a russian fur hat.
Also, if anyone wants to create a simple house logo with a chicken that'd be great :D

Any help people can give will be much appreciated! Might even send you one of the beers in return :mug:

So my wife and I are having our first child in May. To celebrate, I brewed a massive russian imperial stout that will be given to family/friends. I named the beer, in honor of her heritage: 1/4 Russian - Babies First Stout

I'm hoping someone can help come up with a label for me, something in the mold of old rasputin. We call our brewery Little Chiques Brewhouse (Chiques is pronounced chickies, it's a creek near our house) so our defacto logo is a chicken. I'd love if the label could have a baby chick wearing a russian fur hat.
Also, if anyone wants to create a simple house logo with a chicken that'd be great :D

Any help people can give will be much appreciated! Might even send you one of the beers in return :mug:

Hey there,

We threw something together for you. Please PM us with your email address and I will send it over.

Back