Knockout punch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brett1341

Reaction score
If your only going to use them once or twice they might be fine. If you plan on more than that invest in the Greenlee

The Harbor Freight punch set is for pipe/conduit. Just be aware of that . (sizes listed are actually larger than their "listed" specks. Just saying.)

I will let you know I am going to purchase these tomorrow. I have bought lots of stuff from HF and never had any issues. But then again I don't plan on using these on a daily.

I used the QMax punch. It was around $19 through Amazon and it took around 2 weeks to arrive but I got a perfect 1 1/4 punch on my kettle and element enclosure.

The Greenlee punches would be easy to sell here on HBT if you get them

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

+1 on the Qmax. I used one for kettle hole for my element and the hole in the gang box cover. Worked like a charm.

I went the Harbor Freight route.
They went through my Blichmann kettle with very little effort. The Keggle MLT was a bit more difficult but it did work.

Back