King cooker for three tier system?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warnerp87

Reaction score
I am building a three tier system (10 gal) and I saw the king kooker online today, it seems like the perfect setup for a three tier system, all I need to do is build a stand for my cooler hot liquor tank to stand on. Has anyone used this or heard about it being used? If you don't know what it is search amazon for"king kooker"and you'll see what I'm taking about. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00264G584/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link! I wasn't able to found the other cart mentioned anywhere, I believe it is out of production, going to try the king kooker, if it won't hold up I'll build a unit like my original plan.

i'd just go straight to building your own. I've seen too many posts here regarding the KC and the general dissatisfaction with them. Of if you have few extra bucks there are a few brew stand vendors here that make good products.

Latest posts

Back