• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oklahoma Kenmore 8.8 cu. ft. KEEZER

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HexHead

Reaction score
Selling my Keezer...

Kenmore 8.8 cu. ft. Black Freezer
Johnson A419 Digital Temp Controller
4 Perlick SS Taps
20lb CO2 Tank
Keg Connection Primary Regulator with WYE
Keg Connection Secondary Dual Body Regulator
LED RGB Wireless Controller
Ball Lock Connectors with lines

All lines are about 1 years old. Kegs are not included but can be for extra. CO2 tank is probably 3/4 full. When I built it I left room on the right for another tap. I was going to run a nitro tap. There is room for 5 korny kegs, 6 if you switch to a 5lb tank. There is a "Home Brewed" stationary wall mounted bottle opener on the right side of taps (not pictured) Setup is ready to pour. Not willing to part out. Asking $750.

20140302_113503-62853.jpg

thumb2_20140302_113248-62854.jpg

thumb2_20141017_175400-64748.jpg

Yes all 4 lines are ball locks. In the picture I have one commercial keg with a sanke to ball lock coupler (won't be included as I was borrowing it from a friend). Price with all 4 ball lock kegs $1000.

Back