kegworks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kegworks is a half mile from my house, they are awesome. Very relaxed but professional atmosphere. Whenever I go there I feel very comfortable. I have that same one that I purchased from them just make sure you buy enough hose clamps.

Kegworks is a half mile from my house, they are awesome. Very relaxed but professional atmosphere. Whenever I go there I feel very comfortable. I have that same one that I purchased from them just make sure you buy enough hose clamps.

Wow - what a small world...

ok - so what sizes do I need for clamps and hoses ??

Measure twice, cut once

You can daisy chain them, just need to take the pressure release valve off.

You could get something a lot cheaper....If you already have the shutoff's. I just went with one shutoff from my regulator, to prevent the backup. I always keep the disconnects connected, so I don't need individual shutoffs.

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_13795_13795

Met the owner at Ommegang and have a few gift certificates myself to use there. Cool guy and well known by quite a few in our brew club.

If you need to expand your manifold in the future just pull the barb or relief and add a threaded nipple and whatever size new manifold. They are threaded on both ends so you can daisy chain them forever.

Kegworks is great. I live a few miles away and bought my dual body regulator there not too long ago. The price was right and the people there were really nice and helpful. I'll definitely be ordering more from them.

Back