• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

keggle or 15 gallon kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreed

Reaction score
Looking to upgrade batch sizes. Would like a keggle or kettle with ss ball valve temp gauge and sight glass. In the grand rapids, mi area.

Looking to upgrade batch sizes. Would like a keggle or kettle with ss ball valve temp gauge and sight glass. In the grand rapids, mi area.

I'm in the Chicagoland area and I'm selling my bottom drain electri BK.

10872360_10102775905150895_2074695561_n.jpg

I have three keggles from my old system that are available... I would really like to see them go as a set if you are interested.

All have sight glasses, thermometers, and SS three piece ball valves with dip tubes. The mash and boil kegs have false bottoms.

Let me know if you have any questions.

image.jpg

Last edited:
I have a keggle with 3 piece ball valve and second port with a plug. Both ports at same height on keggle.

Also have a 20 gallon brew pot with ball cable ands fixed Blichmann thermometer.

In the Detroit area and could meet half way between.

I have three keggles cut and ready for selfless fittings. I went all electric and upgraded size. They were used for a herms set up. One has welded nipples and a thermo. I live in Holland and part with them for $50 a piece or all three for $125. The boil kettle has one hole, the mash tank has two, and the hlt has 5

Back