• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Keggle maker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erichsmith

Reaction score
Why use an angle grinder and a block of wood that takes forever and chews up cutting disk? I'm selling my Miller Spectrum 375 Cutmate Plasma Cutter
Solid state design and Miller's reliable technology pack a ton of performance into the portable, 49 pound Spectrum 375 CutMate. This versatile power source adapts to the shop or work site by operating on either 115 or 230 volt AC power. This machine can cut 1/2 inch mild steel with a stand off, and can drag cut 3/8 inch mild steel. With new features such as the Pilot Arc Controller, Heavy-duty work clamp, and Ergonomic ICE-27C torch, the Spectrum 375 CutMate is the clear winner in its class.

SPECTRUM 375 CUTMATE
Rated Cutting Capacity Sever: 5/8 in (16mm). Sever: 1/2 in (13mm)
Quality: 1/2 in (13mm). Quality: 3/8 in (10mm)
Rated: 3/8 in (10mm). Rated: 5/16 in (8mm)
1/16 in Stand off Cutting. Drag Cutting
Rated Output 27 A at 90 VDC, 35% Duty Cycle
Plasma Gas Flow/Pressure 4.5 CFM (129 L/min) at 60 PSI (414 kPa)
Weight Net: 49 lb (22 kg) Ship: 55 lb (25 kg)

Letting this go for a measly $800 so I can finish my electric brewery build. If you are wanting to make keggles, brew stand, or other stuff this is a great machine. Not to mention the other things you can do. I'd rather not ship it as it's heavy and my shipping company charges to much to package items but it's your dime. I'm located in Reidsville, NC just north of Greensboro and just south of Danville, VA

plas1.jpg

plas2.jpg

Back