• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa Keggle brewing system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msa8967

mickaweapon
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Selling my large volume beer brewing gear. This can be used to make batches up to 12 gallons.

System is $225.
Blichmann burner that is in very good condition.
15 gallon stainless steel keggle with 3 brew in a bag liners and ball valve system if you want to install it. This also will come with a mash paddle for doing BIAB sessions and a lid. Hop spider with 3 voile cloth hop bags made to fit this keggle. Also I will through in a propane tank if you need a spare one.

In addition to this I have a 60 foot 1/2 inch diameter wort chiller ($90) sized to fit this keggle and a 70 quart mashtun that is brand new and has all new metal components. The mashtun ($90) comes with 2 voile cloth liners and a stainless steel hose braid to help filter the grain. This creates better filtering than using a traditional false bottom.

I have 2 keggles and two Blichmann burners to sell if you wanted to make a tower system. If you want a smaller mashtun I have several 48 quart cooler tuns for $50.

All proceeds from this sale will be donated to local food pantries later in the year to help out families in need. No spam or junk emails please. I am not looking to ship any of the items.

SAM_1351.jpg

SAM_1352.jpg

SAM_1358.jpg

If you do end up splitting this up, might be very interested in the keggle, depending on the price. And I'm local.

Back