• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Kegging Parts - 425SS, SS Tower, Dual-Body Regulator, Drip Tray, etc.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rudy0498

Reaction score
Selling off some parts from my previous bar, to fund my new bar build. Components have been disassembled, cleaned, are in good working order. Buyer pays shipping from Brownsburg, IN.

2 x Perlick 425 SS Faucets - $50/ea
1 x Growler filler for Perlick 425 SS - $10
1 x SS Dual Faucet Draft tower (needs lines and disconnects) - $80
1 x SS Cutout Drip Tray w/ drain - $50
1 x Taprite Dual-body regulator - $60
1 x 4-way MFL Manifold - $30

Updated with new photo links, since it appears that they aren't showing up in the mobile app.
jJTouDdGSRiRQY0n1
full

full

full

full

full

I know I've seen the drip tray new for 50.00 on the internet. Care to make it a better deal?
Was it stainless steel with a drain? The drainless model is cheaper. Generally this drip tray is $90-100 new. I just checked a couple of the cheaper sites that I'm aware of, and the cheapest I can find is $75+ shipping.

The drip tray cleaned up like new. The brass drain attachment was a little discolored from oxidizing, but I was able to clean it up pretty well with BKF. The drain nut isn't stainless, so it rusted a little in the kegerator, but it isnt visible and still threads easily.

I think $50 shipped is fair.

Back