• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Kegerator for sale TAMPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turkeyleg

Reaction score
For sale is a 2015 Kenmore freezer-less refrigerator that has been converted into a kegerator, everything was purchased brand new. Originally this was a 5 tap kegerator but was just recently converted to a three tap.

What this baby lacks in looks it gains in function, no cheap danby or insignia kegerator. Here is a rundown in what is included.

- 2015 Kenmore refrigerator (retail $650)
-3 Stainless steel Taps (Retail $70 each, $210 total)
-3 Shanks ($30-40 each, $90 total)
Roughly a $1000.00 in total.

*If you do not want the stainless taps I will subtract that price from the total, I may have one or two cheap ones or you can purchase cheap brass taps for $25-30 each.

For several years my friends and I were home brewing bi-weekly with with the dream of opening a brewery, luckily for you we did not succeed.

I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers; the starting offer is at $500.00.

Here is the link for pictures

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/app/6161756539.html

Back