• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

kegerator conversion kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ntertell

Reaction score
complete kegerator conversion kit including 3" tower with chrome faucet, standard american sanke keg coupler (aka tavern head), dual-gauge CO2 regulator, drip tray, and empty 5 LB CO2 tank with a hydro-test certification date of 05/2011. includes all necessary hoses. all equipment is in like-new condition. please see attached pictures. asking $155 shipped to the continental US. Thanks for looking.

5.png

6.png

ntertell said:
complete kegerator conversion kit including 3" tower with chrome faucet, standard american sanke keg coupler (aka tavern head), dual-gauge CO2 regulator, drip tray, and empty 5 LB CO2 tank with a hydro-test certification date of 05/2011. includes all necessary hoses. all equipment is in like-new condition. please see attached pictures. asking $155 shipped to the continental US. Thanks for looking.

Would you be willing to just sell me the drip tray and the regulator? Let me know.

Still for sale. Not interested in separating at this point, but I'll consider it.

ntertell said:
Still for sale. Not interested in separating at this point, but I'll consider it.

Sounds good. Let me know if and when you would consider it.

Back