• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kegerator (3 tap) Los Angeles $250

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain_Bigelow

Reaction score
Hi, just picked this up from CL but it is too big for where I need it to go. So forced to sell and find a smaller unit (like a Sanyo 4912). I think you could even use this for largering. I figure you should be able to fit 2 5 gallon kegs and a 7 gallon fermenting bucket in there.

It has 3 taps - 2 have ball-lock couplings suitable for the 5 gallon home brewing soda style kegs. The other is a coupling to fit a regular commerical beer keg.

Width 28"
Depth 24"
Height (to top of fridge) 36" (top of tower) 52"

Seems to be in great working condition. Only problem is that it needs a good clean and there is some rust at the bottom - hence the low price. Will trade if anyone has a smaller unit.

kegerator.jpg

Agreed arturo. Richie, I saw your post on craigslist and I'm glad to see you're a member of HBT. I've been hunting a new kegerator on CL ever since moving here two weeks ago and having to sell my old one back in Oregon.

Looks like a sweet setup, but unfortunately I spent all my money in the move. Good luck!

Captain.

Is it a regular kegorator where I can use store bought kegs? I haven't made beer in a few years and then only bottled it. But I would like to get into it again. Currently I need a kegorator that I can use for commercial beer. Can this one do both?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back