Keg Connection has increased their shipping rates

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wronguy

Reaction score
It looks like keg Connection has eliminated their flat rate shipping of 7.95, I am getting 29.95 for a 2 keg system now fyi.

I saw that on there web site. I just got my order in under the wire. I think they r trying to get caught up with some orders. I bet the flat rate makes a comeback once that happens.

Ugh, and I was just about to pull the trigger. Now I need to recalculate where to buy.

Ugggg, I was just about to order from them and then read this.

I hear ya. Thought I had it all figured out. Just went to the website and now I have no idea what to do. A part of me thinks the Easy Swap fittings they all come with now might be worth it. (I can see myself getting a log of commercial beer every now and again.) Any thoughts?

I think it's still worth it, and the $20 extra in shipping probably won't stop me from buying from them. They have the easy swap threaded fittings and hook you up with air distributors with stainless check valves. Just sucks you can't pay flat rate now since the kegs in the kits are probably a huge chunk of the added shipping cost.

Yeah, I was in the same boat. My buddy bought a 2 keg kit, and told me about it. Was gonna pull the trigger today...but the shipping cost is way up. Bummer.

I live in hawaii and ups wanted over $100 to ship a 2 keg kit. I called them up and asked if parcel post was an option to cut down on the shipping cost. Long story short shipping was $30 which is nothing to have that system shipped to the islands. If you're patients enough, ask them how much usps parcel post is.

I called to place my order and used the byo code and got free shipping. The code changed from last year to this year.

Latest posts

Back