• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Keezer/kegging stuff for sale.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeyc

Reaction score
So unfortunately I've had to sell all of my equipment. I am currently trying to sell my keezer and all of my kegging equipment, which includes:

7.0 cubic ft Keezer with collar. (2 taps with forward sealing faucets)
Johnson Temp Controller
2 5 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs
5 lb Aluminum CO2 tank
4 lb Stainless steel CO2 tank
Box of random kegging parts. (extra shanks, faucets, sankey keg taps etc.)

For $500 obo, its all yours. I'd like to sell it all together. Because of the circumstances for which I'm selling everything, it would be best to make one transaction. It would have to be local pick up, I will not be able to ship anything. Oh, I live in Austin TX. If you are interested please send me a PM. I really need to sell everything by the end of the week. Sorry for the short notice. But, its a really good deal, and everything works great. If you want to get started kegging, or want a keezer but dont want to build it. Its a good deal.

http://imgur.com/EtdBuW2

Bump.

Ok, I'm dropping the price to 300. I really need to get rid of all of this by the end of the weekend. If anyone in the Austin area is interested please let me know.

If I were closer I'd totally take you up on this. Hope you find a buyer!

Mikeyc, thanks for the flexibility and the tips. Working great and getting ready to set up my first kegging in a couple of weeks!

Also added Adelberts to my brewery visit list.

Cheers!

Back