Kalamazoo Water Profile

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

displacedyoop

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea the water profile of kalamazoo? This would really help me out, and I have looked into it and could not find the answer. I got a water report from the city but I don't think I know how to read it, or it doesn't have the information that I need. I beleive it is the latter. Thanks:tank:

Why not give the Bell's Brewery a call? I've seen threads suggesting that they will give advice on brewing clones of their beer - surely they would tell you what they know about the local water.

BTW - this is my first post here!

Why not give the Bell's Brewery a call? I've seen threads suggesting that they will give advice on brewing clones of their beer - surely they would tell you what they know about the local water.

BTW - this is my first post here!

Depending on where you live, call either the pub (Eccentric Cafe) OR the brewing facility. The pub is in downtown Kalamazoo, while the brewing facility is out in Comstock.

I live in Kalamazoo and have always used plain old K-zoo tap water for my brewing with good results. I use distilled water for mixing my starsan, though. When I use tap water, it gets cloudy really fast. I know this is a really old thread, but I'm killing time at work and browsing old posts.

Back