Just introducing myself

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smurphy74133

Reaction score
Hello all! My name is Mike, first time brewer here. I finished up my first batch last weekend of a porter beer that I made. Its sat for about a week then i bottled it up and going to wait about 3 more weeks before I touch it :) very excited about it. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself. Cheers

Just tasted a bottle of my first batch an English brown ale. Was fantastic. Problem now is waiting another week to chill up some more.
Welcome to the obsession.

Welcome dude, I am fairly new here as well, and let me tell you, the knowledge from the members on this forum is unmatched anywhere. Period. I have learnt so much in my little time on these forums and it made me a better brewer.

Welcome to the wonderful world of beer making.

thx all, i have been poking around in the forums for a few weeks now and there is alot of knowledge here. so today i decided to sign up and do the intros :)

and yes this will be an obsession! :rockin:

Hi I'm also new to brewing and get a lot of knowledge from the forums here. Happy home brewing!!

Hey Mike. I'm very new here, just started brewing maybe 2 months ago. I have found this is the place to be to get a running start on brewing and to get fellow brewer support in general. Just knowing other people have the same questions I do is comforting.

Hi Mike welcome to the world of homebrew. I've just made my first batch of golden ale and will be bottling it up in the next few days. Hmmm beer wahahaha;-) good luck and let us know how it tastes.

Hi Mike welcome to the world of homebrew. I've just made my first batch of golden ale and will be bottling it up in the next few days. Hmmm beer wahahaha;-) good luck and let us know how it tastes.

Thanks for reminding me I want to do a porter soon.

Welcome to the obsession. :)

Hello all! My name is Mike, first time brewer here. I finished up my first batch last weekend of a porter beer that I made. Its sat for about a week then i bottled it up and going to wait about 3 more weeks before I touch it :) very excited about it. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself. Cheers

Welcom Mike, I'm also a Mike Murphy :)

Back