Just Bottled my first batch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRGRapid

Reaction score
Hey guys, im new to brewing, found out theres a brewing shop not to far from my house and decided to give it a try.

i bottled my first batch last weekend and am going to crack a beer open maybe saturday to give it a try

Well, reallly it takes about three weeks to bottle carb, but try one after two weeks and tell us what you thiink.

You really want to waste a beer? It more than likely won't be carbed and conditioned. I never bother tasting early anymore, knowing that it takes at least 3 weeks when stored at 70 degrees for most beers to carb up and hopefully lose the green taste as well, I just wait three weeks before even beginning to taste them.

because a polished product is better. its hard to wait, but its always worth it.
i typically wait 2 weeks to test out. but after the 3rd week, yes it does make a difference.

DRINK IT! It'll be the best beer you've ever had. Then wait another week or two, and you'll know why we all advise you to wait at least 3 weeks!

Back