Judgmental neighbors

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just moved to a new neighborhood. Here's hoping the new neighbors are as cool as the ones at the old place. My old neighbors brewed, grew hops, worked for one of our local craft breweries, and the ones who didn't, didn't care what I was doing with my rig, kettles, etc. The new neighbors seem cool but I'll find out on brewday #1 at the new place.

You're a delusional ****, you need an appointment with my sister at the mental health center she is a director at.. until them brew beer naked in the middle of the street.

I had an ok 3 tier, gravity fed system going. Only problem is its along the fence line of my bible thumping neighbor. Last time I brewed she peaked her eye through the crack of the fence, asked what I was doing and after I answered her she said "what great memories your daughter will have." what a condescending *****! I wanted to choke her with my bare hands. So I'm planning on welding a 3 tier system on wheels so I can get as far away from that as possible.

Verily shalt thou say unto her:

"Judge not, that ye be not judged" Matthew 7-1.

"He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone." - John 8-7.

"Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself." Romans 2-1.

And the Lord did grin, and verily didst the Lord shineth down his countenence upon thee, whilst thou did brew. And thy brew was good, and the Lord was pleased.

Regards, GF.

gratus fermentatio said:
and the lord did grin, and verily didst the lord shineth down his countenence upon thee, whilst thou did brew. And thy brew was good, and the lord was pleased.

Regards, gf.

+1

Tat's part of theproblem in this country anymore. The minority are so busy monitoring the majority and trying to tell us how to live, work or play. Screw that. If they would their collective head out of their a$$ they would be flash blinded! Live and let live, mind your own self and if I ain't hrtin you or no one else it's none of your dang business!

Back