Journalist wouldn't know a decent homebrew if it was thrown in her face.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's not a journalist. She's an amature baker (went on a reality TV show) and parlayed that into a "business" driving a caravan to farmers markets and running a lemonade stand out of it.

Basing an opinion of all homebrew from one home brew would be like basing all home cookie baking off of the wrinkly-scab looking chocolate chip cookies I once made.

Give it the attention it deserves: none.

OMG, somebody on the internet doesn't like the things that I like! Grab the pitch forks!

TL;DR Version: "I had a bad homebrew once, ergo all homebrew sucks."

I wouldn't let it ruin my day. It's not like she bashed your beer.

TL;DR Version: "I had a bad homebrew once, ergo all homebrew sucks."

I wouldn't let it ruin my day. It's not like she bashed your beer.

Even if she bashed my beer, I wouldn't worry that much.

I put more credibility in what my friends think and what I think of my beer.

FWIW

I like the rumor she throws in at the end.... how a big brewer entered a contest, won and then it turned out to be one of their regular shelf brews...

Whatever.

I wonder if the home-brewer gave her an infected beer on purpose. My first batch was pretty bad and I would have loved to give it to some nobody with a failed baking career and a "journal". Unfortunately I haven't had a infected beer since and I don't want pay to ship a turd to Australia. I guess i will just have to settle for bashing her here.

I'm starting to think she's gonna get called out on YouTube in a fun, Billy Klubb sort of way. I love the interwebs.

popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

Absolutely. Now I have a reason to subscribe your channel Billy. Not that "lead, I taste lead" wasn't enough

Blah. Leaving comments requires creating an account. I'll pass. I already wasted way too much time reading that drivel. I guess not everyone can be expected to research a topic before posting opinions about it. I think perhaps a bit of education and a bit more tasting would have produced...

Well, nothing, since the whole point of the article was to to say something interesting. That's why car wrecks get more page space than the honor roll.

Back