JonyMac from Clifton, VA Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a sweet setup! In your other thread you mention you lend a hand at a local micro brewery, I am curious which one since I am local. Welcome to the site maybe we can sit down and have a pint someday!

-Bryan

Wow, that is an epic setup.

Beats my ghetto gas stove cooler MLT pumpless sculptureless "hoist it up on the counter" setup.

I'd say welcome to the hobby but you're clearly no stranger to it, so welcome to the forum!

Thanks guys - yes, Bad Wolf Brewing is the local place - and ghetto is good man! It all starts there!

Thanks guys - yes, Bad Wild Brewing is the local place - and ghetto is good man! It all starts there!

Hey, I regularly make medal winning beer, so it certainly gets the job done. And I'm very hands on about it so I don't mind. But batches sometimes take longer than I'd like, and I'd like to be able to set and forget sometimes.

Hey, I regularly make medal winning beer, so it certainly gets the job done. And I'm very hands on about it so I don't mind. But batches sometimes take longer than I'd like, and I'd like to be able to set and forget sometimes.

So, I have never entered mine in a contest - maybe that should be next...

Hello Jonymac,

Welcome to Homebrewtalk. I just signed up myself. I am from Lake Ridge (Woodbridge), VA. Nice set up you have. Looks like you're ready to start a nano! Cheers!:mug:

Back