• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jockey Box/Portable Bar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrNate

Reaction score
I bumped this thread a couple days ago to see if anyone was interested, but no one seemed to be. https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f85/my-jockey-box-bar-setup-83415/

I built this a couple years back, and now I have no real use for it. I would like to give it to someone local, pick up only. I'd prefer that it went to a local club, but I have no contacts or way of working that out, so first response gets it.

I am keeping the cold plate and fittings, taps, etc. I don't know if there are rules against posting freebies here, so let's just say I'm selling it for $1.

Feb_08004.jpg

Ok, just to be clear, there's really not much to the bottom part, and it all folds up. Make sure you check the original thread for more detailed photos - I don't want anybody wasting a trip.

According to my plans, the bottom part is about:
44"w x 22"d x 42"h

There's not a whole lot of difference between interior and exterior dimensions on that part.

Hey man I live right next to bridgewater. I would come pick this up In a heart beat. Been looking for one of these. Let me know if and when I can come get it

Ok, well I guess I'll wait to hear back from the first 2 guys... Not sure what the etiquette is here. I guess a day or two?

Haha... No problem.

Looks like next in line would technically be giraffeman, but he didn't actually say he wanted it. So I guess Luke is next in line?

I'll shoot you an email tomorrow man. I'm on the east side of BWT, at the apartment complex on the corner of Finderne & Main.

-Nate

Ok, cool. Luke, I sent you an email with the address and phone. Shoot me a text and let me know when you're coming by.

definately a good pickup.. i'm in Jersey but got my own beer gear to hide neatly in the corner. Sorry to hear your getting rid of it. Hope that doesnt mean your out of the Homebrewing picture. That would be a shame.

Luke just picked it up - thanks man!

Nope, not out of the game for good, just downsizing and rebuilding. Faster... Stronger... Better...

Back