• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Jockey Box, 2 taps, LA or OC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedoguy

Reaction score
selling my 2 tap Jockey box, has 2 120 ft micromatic stainless coils, perlick faucets, 2 micromatic sanke taps, that have been retrofitted with ball lock shanks, that way you can easily switch between ball lock home brew kegs and sanke commercial kegs with no alteration to the system. will also include a single valve c02 regulator, that has been split to push 2 kegs.

This is a great set up

$375 FIRM, not looking to trade

will not ship, or part out. can meet up in either Anaheim, or Norwalk , or anywhere in between

Gah you're so close. I'm over in Buena Park and would kill to have this... If I only had that kinda money to mess with right now ha If you ever feel the weight of this thing baring down on you and are crazy enough to lower the price, let me know. Good luck with the sale btw :)

Back