• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Jaybird false bottom

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skylor60

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey I have a brand new never opened 15 inch keggle false bottom with handle and hinge on the bottom and hole in the middle looking to get $90.00 shipped. It would be about $96.00 plus shipping from norcal

false bottom 001.jpg

false bottom 002.jpg

I have a 15" Jaybird FB with reverse hinges, Level 1 Filtration, hole drilled in the middle that I've used twice and would be willing to sell. I thought I'd do more 10g batches in the keggle, but have been sticking with 5g batches in the Igloo due to time constraints.

I can post or send a pics but not tonight so if anyone is interested, reply or PM me and I can reply tomorrow. Cheers!! :mug:

Just realized I posted this in skylor60's for sale thread, thought it was just a Jaybird FB discussion. I'll create my own new for sale thread tomorrow. Sorry!!

I may be interested- and I am local if your location is correct. How high are the feet? Was the made for a keggle? I am using a bayou classic 16 gallon pot - and wondering how it would fit?

Back