Jaded Hydra Width

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbsg02

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the width on a Jaded Hydra chiller? Want to make sure there's clearance with the dip tube on my kettle

Mines a little over 12". Hard to be accurate with the way they are made. Best investment i made in equipment. Works as advertised.

I can measure mine later but I think they have the dimensions listed on their site?? FWIW, I have a Spike 10G and I have no problem with my dip tube.

I can measure mine later but I think they have the dimensions listed on their site?? FWIW, I have a Spike 10G and I have no problem with my dip tube.

They don't have width listed for the Hydra for some reason, but they do have height. King Cobra has width listed

I added the whirlpool arm and love this thing. I took a 5.5G batch down to 60 degrees today. I hook it up to my garden hose and fill two homer buckets with hot water which are used for cleaning and then switch to a recirculation system using a pond pump and a cooler filled with ice water.

Works very well.

Back