I've seen it all now...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loopmd

Reaction score
It's Friday, I'm home from work, crack open a 10 lb hammer and turn on the tube. Flip it to ESPN 2 to see if the CWS has started and guess what I see. Dominoes. Yes, those dominoes. WTF???? I seriously thought it was a joke or a funny commercial at first. But,no. These guys ere actually huddled around the table talking smack and playing tournament dominoes. I can't f'ing believe it. I'm going to need to drink more 10 lb hammer's before I can even get over this.

Thanks for listening

Loop

LOL...ESPN is SO lame.

WTF? Watching the CWS on the tube? F that man, getcho ass over to Rosenblatt!!!!!!

I wish I still lived in Omaha--this week is my favorite time of year. I always got the book of GA tix and made a vacation out of it. We always parked near the zoo (but further over, by the residential houses) and fired up the grill and had a blast before the games. I have a buddy in Omaha--maybe I'll plan a vacation for out that way next summer during the CWS.

You know, after I posted this, I'm thinking someone is going to get the connection and tell me to get my ass over there instead of watching on the tube. One daughter is at dance practice and the other is at softball practice right now and swmbo can't be in 2 places at once. So no cws tonight. We are going this Sunday, should be a good Father's day, beer and brats on the River boat for lunch and beer and brats for dinner at the game on Sunday....aaaaahhhh. Live is good.

Loop

Back